Wednesday 29 June 2016

Slovenia Carp 2016 - part 2.

Hi all! 

I just wanted to post a couple of pics from the Slovenian trip I made. The lake was Smartinsko - a lake I can recommend. This was my second time there, and probably not the last. It's a lake, not a hole in the ground. :) The carp are from the little ones up to 30kg+.

If you are interested, just contact David Primozic for fishing carp in Slovenia! (http://www.fishing-guide.si/carp-fishing/)

A hard fighting common carp. A real beast on the end of the line!!!
David Primozics nice mirror carp!
All carp on this trip were caught with CC Moore bait. My common in the picture was caught with Odyssey XXX + Acid pear -pop up. I can't recall what bait David used for this fish, but it was CC Moore :) And finally a landscape photo from Smartinsko...

This is just one bay, not the whole lake :) The carp started to spawn in this bay while we were fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment