Sunday 27 May 2012

Blank streak's back, alright!

So the third session of the season is over. A nice 24 hour trip with fair weather and good company (fishing alone). Too bad the fish weren't there, or at least not feeding. Cutting it short, I blanked.

"Mind games" is the word that comes into mind. This blanking streak is just around 48 hours now, so I am not even halfway frustrated. If I want a fish, I can go get it from a fish-per-night -lake. But it's something I refuse to do now. I have set my goal into making this new lake produce a fish for me. And that is what I am going to do.

As I always say, I am not fishing for the fish. I want to be a better angler, and getting the fish from the fish-per-night -lake would not make me a better angler. Let's hope and see if I catch a fish from the new lake - or will I fail and go get the "100% sure fish"...

Anyway, my new Okuma Trio BF 55 were on their second night out. Nice reels, have to say. I reckon they are by far the best Baitfeeder reels Okuma has made. And besides, they are good looking :)

My new Okuma Trio BF 55 -reels. Like reels in a pod.

Okuma Trio BF 55 reels, Prologic CC30 3,0 LBS rods, Prologic Tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment