Saturday 1 March 2014

Prologic Senzora 13 Bite Alarms Tested

Dear readers, 

As I wrote in my hands-on review about the Prologic Senzora 13, no final judgement can be made about an alarm system just testing it for a one session (or just in your living room). So, making a thorough test takes easily a complete season. I don't actually know how many sessions I did, but the alarms were tested in varying conditions, from 30°C to - 2°C (rain etc. included). My set of 4+1 was in use in all of the sessions, so I got a good picture how the alarms behave. To put it is short: they worked just fine.

So no fuss, no problems, and the alarms produced reliable bite detection. That's all I want of my alarm set. I think I will stick to this set for a longer time.


Lucky summer days and mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment